Professional PTFE coated products, tape, belt manufacturer
Aokai New Material focuses on providing high-quality PTFE products and excellent service levels. Our customers are worldwide; we supply global markets such as Australia, the Netherlands, and Vietnam as easily as we deliver locally in China.
PTFE fabric, or Teflon-coated glass fiber fabric, is a non-stick industrial fabric impregnated with PTFE on one or both sides.
All PTFE-coated fabrics combine the advantages of PTFE Teflon and fiberglass cloth, including high resistance, non-stick, abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance.
As a leading supplier of PTFE fabrics in China, Aokai offers different thicknesses of Teflon-coated materials, divided into avant grade, industrial grade, anti-static grade, porous grade, single-side coated, and Kevlar grade.
Aokai also offers PTFE-coated fiberglass mesh with different mesh sizes.
PTFE Conveyor Belt
This product is based on our company’s fluoro resin glass fiber cloth and processed into a circular conveyor belt.
It effectively uses the heat resistance, non-stick and other characteristics of a fluorine resin and is widely used in manufacturing processes in various industries.
Main Features of PTFE Belt
- High-temperature resistance continuously works under -70℃ to 260℃.
- 100% Non-stick surface; all kinds of adhesives, paint, resin, and chemicals can be easily removed
- Chemical resistant, withstand most chemicals.
- Light weight while high tensile strength
- Excellent flex fatigue resistance can fit small rollers.
- Open mesh belt has good permeability, which helps to avoid heat wasting and improve drying efficiency.
- Lower maintenance cost
- Non-toxin, suitable for food processing
PTFE Adhesive Tape
PTFE adhesive tape supplied by Aokai is made from PTFE-coated fiberglass fabric or PTFE film coated with pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive with a thickness of .003” on one side.
The videos with pressure-sensitive silicone have a very high operating temperature range of -73°C to +260°C. Since PTFE-coated fabric and PTFE film have a nonstick surface, they will be one side etched before applying the adhesive;
Aokai has a special etching formula to ensure strong bonding between cement and basic fabric or film. High-temperature PTFE Teflon adhesive tape includes silicone, film, and PTFE zone tape.
Non-stick Baking Mat
The silicone baking mat is made of reinforced fiberglass and food-grade silicone so that you will enjoy its nonstick surface; no more scrubbing after baking, and even burnt sugar falls off. Reinforced with fiberglass, the mat is durable and has a thickness of 0.70mm, making it strong enough to be reused hundreds of times.
The silicone coating also provides a flexible and anti-slip surface; it is very hard to wrinkle and move when you roll out the dough.
- The Specifications of the Silicone Baking Mat
- Materiel: Silicone-concatenated fiberglass
- Thickness: 0.70mm
- Color: Semi-transparent in the middle, customized the color of the border
- Size: 295mm x 420mm U.S. HALF SIZE 11-5/8” X 16-1/2”; U.S FULL SIZE 16-1/2” x 24-1/2” (420mm x 620mm)
- Packing: Color box, Mail box, Display box
- Temperature resistance: -40-260°C
Insulation Jacket Material
One side coated PTFE fiberglass 16.5 oz in grey color is used as out layer of removable insulation jacket. Pipelines are always carrying hot water or chemicals. Thus the insulation jacket is required to withstand harsh industrial environments.
Teflon-coated glass cloth is made of quality glass cloth which is weaved in a stained way, then coated on one side with special PTFE to make it chemical corrosion resistant, flame retardant, and high heat resistant.
- The Advantage of One side coated PTFE fiberglass
- Withstand high heat from -73-315 ℃(-100-600℉)
- Excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Nonstick surface, dust free, and easy to clean
- Flame retardant and chemical inert
- Energy saving
- Removable and reusable
- Durable and long lifetime
- Easy to sew and stitch
- Prevent workers from being hurt by heat
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Silicone-coated fiberglass is made from woven fiberglass substrates with one or both sides of silicone rubber coating. The material is a high-performance composite material with wide properties like high heat resistance, waterproof, abrasion resistance, and chemical resistance.
It is ideal to be used in harsh industrial environments as a protective material. Main applications include a curtain for heat shrink tunnels and a layer of flexible insulation jackets. Silicone fabric is easy to cut and sew and can be customized to different shapes or made into chemical tanks.
- The Advantages of Silicone-Coated Fiberglass
- High and Low Temperature Resistant
- Chemical Resistant Include Strong Acid and Alkali
- High Abrasion Surface
- A high level of Silicone Coating Provides a Release of Surface
- Excellent Water and Oil Resistance
- High Tensile Strength and Low Elongation
- Flexible and Soft, Easy to Cut and Sew
Need more PTFE products? Please contact Aokai, Aokai will reply you in the shortest time.
Address Zhenxing Road, Dasheng Industrial Park, Taixing 225400, Jiangsu, China